Raw Hessonite Garnet ring
Reminiscent of a warm and sunny summer day, our raw Hessonite Garnet is set on a 14k Gold filled band and plated in 18k Gold.
T H E • S M A L L • D E T A I L S
• Raw 8-10mm Golden Hessonite Garnet, mined in Quebec, Canada
• 1.2mm 14k Gold filled band
M A T E R I A L • O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band - electroformed and plated in Fine 99.9 Silver
• 18k Gold plated: set on a 14k Gold filled band - electroformed and plated in 18k Gold
• Solid 14k Gold: set on a Solid 14k Gold band, the bezel is electroformed then plated in 18k Gold
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
🧡 HESSONITE GARNET
Hessonite is referred to as 'Gomedhaka' in Sanskrit, and in ancient mythology, Hessonite is believed to be the fingernails of Vala, an Indian God. It is one of the nine planetary gemstones in Vedic astrology. Hessonite is associated with Rahu, the moon's ascending node, and it is believed that wearing a Hessonite Garnet will bring success, good fortune and longevity.
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely gift box - ready to give as a gift - however, if you would like to upgrade your gift box to a more stylish one, please select from my collection of Wooden gift boxes.
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My processing time is 10 - 15 business days but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).