Moonstone Kintsugi ring
This lovely Moonstone ring is part of my new collection of Kintsugi* jewelry. A large natural Rainbow Moonstone - uniquely handcrafted by electroforming on a 14k Gold filled band and final plated in 18k Gold - A stunning Statement ring sure to make a perfect gift on Special occasions such as Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day or as a unique Promise ring❣
Or why not keep this stunning Moonstone ring just for yourself to wear on any occasion, whether with your casual top and jeans or as Cocktail Ring ! 🌻
*Kintsugi - 金継ぎ meaning “joining with gold”- is the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with Gold - this art is built on the idea that in embracing flaws and imperfections, you can create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
My stones are not broken, but some have flaws, inclusions or cracks - which is part of working with natural and raw gemstones. I've decided to use the Kintsugi technique to give a second life to these stones.
My Moonstones vary in shape and size - please feel free to contact me to see pictures of my different stones for you to choose!
T H E ∙ S M A L L ∙ D E T A I L S
• Rainbow Moonstone: sizes and shapes vary between 10-20mm
• 2mm 14k Gold filled band
O T H E R∙ M A T E R I A L∙ O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band, electroformed in copper and final plated in Fine 99.9 Silver
• 18k Gold plated: set on a Sterling Silver band, electroformed in copper and final plated in 18k Gold
• Fine 99.9 Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band, the ring is fully electroformed in Fine 99.9 Silver
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
Moonstone represents inner clarity, cyclical change, and a connection to the feminine. It is a symbol of light and hope and also encourages us to embrace new beginnings. It is closely linked to themes of femininity such as fertility, balance, softness, and intuition.
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely gift box - ready to give as a gift - however, if you would like to upgrade your gift box to a more stylish one, please select from my collection of Wooden gift boxes.
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My processing time is 10 - 15 business days but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).
I purchased this ring as a birthday gift to myself at 65! The moonstone meaning is significant to me, and the one of a kind setting is gorgeous. This is a quality piece of jewelry, and I highly recommend this artisan.